This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The www.Osslafresh.in is owned and operated by Team Osslafresh. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept the responsibility that the website or APP, its servers, or email sent from the website are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
We have made every effort to display the colours of our products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
The Company aims to ensure that prices of all products offered for sale are true and correct. However, from time to time, the prices of certain products may not be current or may be inaccurate on account of technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third-party sellers. In each such case, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without any further liability.
Subject to the foregoing, the price mentioned at the time of ordering a product shall be the price charged at the time of delivery, provided that no product offered for sale on the Marketplace will be sold at a price higher than its MRP (Maximum Retail Price).
Order Limit and Minimum Order Value
• Customers are eligible to place 4 live orders.
• A customer cannot place his 5th order if his 4 orders are still live.
• Live order refers to all those orders which are not delivered.
• DS orders are split into two separate orders, basis the merchants.
• Internal orders are also counted as an order.
• There is no minimum order value to place an order with Osslafresh. Every store has its own delivery charges, which are waived off if you order above a specified minimum amount from the store. The minimum charges and the delivery charges are mentioned on the app and web at the checkout page.
• All orders are eligible for the EDLP challenge, TnCs apply.
Returns & Refunds
• To combat the Corona pandemic, we’re minimising contact points, and hence, will not be able to process returns if not done at doorstep,each return request will be reviewed and actioned considering current situation, all below benefits of return policy are void till 31st March’20.
• The Marketplace has a “no questions asked return and refund policy” which entitles all users who have purchased a product on the Marketplace to return the product at the time of delivery if they are not satisfied with the quality of the product.
• Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact.
• Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the product details page.
• In case you are not available at delivery to check the quality of the product(s), you may raise a complaint within 24-48 hours of delivery. Similarly, in case any product is not delivered at the time of delivery, you may raise a complaint within 48 hours of delivery.
• OC Disabled due to COVID19: To ensure that essential food and household items are available to as many customers as possible during this COVID-19 crisis, OC has been disabled on those items till supplies get back to normal.
You Agree and Confirm
• That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Company for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
• We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
• You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time.
• If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
• You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering any transaction through the Marketplace.
• Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
• Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment of the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
• You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.